Bullet your whole day:
- Woke up on Dan’s couch at 1pm after a long night of partying, in honor of his girlfriend’s birthday.
- Ate oatmeal.
- Drove to Santa Monica with Dan.
- Walked along 3rd Street Promenade and tried to find a solid place to set up to street perform, but it was far too packed with performers.
- Walked down to the pier to play.
- Played “Wonderwall” by Oasis.
- Was told by some permit staff dude that we have to perform in designated spots at designated times.
- Walked back to the promenade to Cabo Cantina and had burritos.
- Walked back to the parking garage.
- Recorded a Flip video of Dan and I playing “Best of Me” by The Starting Line from the top of the parking garage with the Pacific Ocean behind us.
- Drove back to Dan’s.
- Back on Dan’s couch.
- Watched chick flicks.
- Ate the rest of my leftover burrito.
- Sat on my laptop.
California is unbelievable. The weather is perfect, the sunshine is addictive, the array of activities are overwhelming… I have been having the most amazing time here. I still wake up, walk outside, breathe in, and have to tell myself that, yes, I am actually here. I am starting to stress a little, though. Money is running low, I haven’t started working, and I am dying to have my very own bedroom again. The lack of privacy right now is starting to wear on me a little. But I am very fortunate and very thankful for my friend that is letting me stay with him for free. I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for him. And I have never been happier with where I am.